LLM Residential and LLM Taxation
A. Admission will be based on the performance of one of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage)
1. LSAT-India entrance test a. Procedure: Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The LSAT—India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft . You can also contact (On or before 4 May 2018) Pearson VUE at More information LSATIndia@pearson.com. available at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
2. University of Delhi, Entrance Test (2018) for LLM admission
3. CLAT-PG Entrance Test (2018) for LLM admission
B. AND Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a telephonic interview (30% weightage)
Admissions Requirements for International Students
Applicants to the LLM programme at CPGLS, JGLS must have a Bachelor's degree in Law from any university abroad that is duly recognised under the law and by the regulatory authorities.
Students graduating in 2018 can apply, however they should submit their final certificate/mark sheet/grade card at the time of admission.
The University may conduct online written exam to assess the suitability of the candidate for admission to the LLM programme.
The academic session of university commences on 1st August.
1. Test of Proficiency in English for foreign candidates who are non-native English speakers:
TOEFL or IELTS score: TOEFL (95/120) or IELTS (6/8)
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Telephonic interview
5. Letters of Recommendation
6. Essay (1500 words)