- Environment and Wildlife Laws in India, (Lexis Nexis: New Delhi, 2013)
- Special Economic Zones- Policy and Procedure, (Wolters Kluwer CCH India: New Delhi, 2010)
- “Regulatory Framework Governing M&A in India” in Christopher Kummer, Franz Ferdinand Eiffe and Wolfgang Molzer, Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions, (LexisNexis: New Delhi, 2013)
- “Implementing the Concept of Sustainable Development in Forestry and Agriculture in India” in Swayambhu Mukherjee, A.K. Poddar and Debosmita Nandy, Forest Laws in India, (Regal Publications: Kolkata, 2011)
- “Regulatory Arbitrage in Cross-Border Crowdfunding” in Douglas Cummings and Sofia Johan, Oxford Handbook of IPOs, (Oxford University Press: New York, 2017)
- “Regulating Equity Crowdfunding in India: Walking a Tightrope” in P.M Vasudev and Susan Watson, Global Capital Markets: A Survey of Legal and Regulatory Trends, (Edward Elgar: London, 2017) (coauthored with Umakanth Varottil, Associate Professor, National University of Singapore)
- “Class Action Suits – Genesis, Analysis and Comparison” in Corporate Regulations, RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law and Corporate Affairs (RGNUL Publications: Patiala: 2016) (co-authored with Sneha Bhawnani, Assistant Legal Advisor, Vinod Kothari and Co.)
- Member of the Editorial Team for 2008 – 2010 editions of Investing in India, (FoxMandal Little: New Delhi)
- Guest Editor of the Jindal Global Law Review, Fall 2015
- “Convergence In Corporate Governance: The Case Of China And India” 10 (1) Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law (2017) (co-authored with Ganesh Vishwanathan, Legal Associate, Freshdesk)
- “India’s Journey with Corporate Social Responsibility- What Next?” 33 (2) Journal of Law and Commerce, 165 (2015)
- “Incorporation by Reference in Maritime Arbitration” 40 Transportation Law Journal 91 (2014)
- “The UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency”- India Law Journal 2:1 (Jan- Mar 2009)
- “Competition Commission (Combinations) Regulations Drafted” India Law Journal, 1:4 (Oct- Dec 2008)
- “Quantum Survey 2005-07”, 31 Tulane Maritime Law Journal (2007): 697
- “Collision Survey 2005-07” 31 Tulane Maritime Law Journal (2007): 727
- “Forum Selection Clause Survey 2005-07” 31 Tulane Maritime Law Journal (2007): 745.
- “Winding Up- Effect of the 2002 Amendments” 61 Securities and Corporate Laws (2005): 21.
- Presented a paper titled “Regulating Crowdfunding in India” at the International Symposium on Corporate Governance and Capital Markets organized by the University of Ottawa on 18th-19th June 2015
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Governance in China and India – Towards Convergence” at the CLTA Annual Conference 2015 organized by the Centre for Corporate Law & Securities Regulation, University of Melbourne on 3rd February 2015
- Presented a paper titled “Indian Condominium (Strata Title) Law” at the Conference on Sustainable Condominium Governance in Asia, hosted by the City University of Hongkong on 26th November, 2014
- Presented a paper titled “Zakat, Dana and Corporate Social Responsibility” at the 11th Annual Conference of the Asian Law Society organized by the National University of Singapore at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur on 30th May 2014
- Presented a paper titled “Roles and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors: China and India” at the International Conference on Trade, Investment and Corporate Governance: Law and Policy in India and China organized by Jindal Global University and Confederation of Indian Industries on 26th April 2014
- Presented a paper titled “Extractive Industry, Land, and Environmental Degradation” at the Asia-Pacific Dialogue on National Implementation of Business & Human Rights Framework on 11th April 2014
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Governance under the Companies Act, 2013” at a seminar on “Reflections on Companies Act, 2013” organized by the Centre for Global Corporate and Financial Law and Policy, Jindal Global Law School on 24th October 2013
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Social Responsibility- Benefits and Regulation” at the International Conference on Modern Corporate Laws: Understanding the Dynamism- Within and Beyond Legal Boundaries organized by the GNLU Centre for Corporate & Competition Law, 5th October, 2013
- Presented a paper titled “Rupee Appreciation- its impact on Exporters and WTO Regulations” at the WTO Summit 2007 organized by the Amity International Business School, Amity University
- Presented a paper titled “The Social Responsibility of Companies to Preserve Intergenerational Equity” at the 4th Bergamo-Wharton Joint Conference organized by the Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods of the University of Bergamo and the Department of Legal Studies and Business Ethics of the Wharton School on 1st–2nd July 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Regulatory Framework Governing Mergers and Acquisitions in India” at the International Conference on How to Avoid Legal Risks While Investing in India organized by the Institute of BRICS Legal Studies, East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), Shanghai on 10th June 2017.
- Presented a paper titled “Mandatory CSR: The Indian Experiment” at the Conference on India and Israel: Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility organized by the College of Law and Business, Tel-Aviv and Israel-India Chamber of Commerce on 5thJune, 2017.
- “When Three is a Company”, The Hindu, Jul 7, 2015, Chennai
- “Retail Trade in India: From Testing Grounds to Lucrative Markets”- ILO Newsletter- Company and Commercial August 4, 2008.
- “The Concept of Corporate Personality”, ILO Newsletter- Company and Commercial, Dec 17, 2007.
- “Taxation Issues in Business Process Outsourcing in India” 189:3 Excise Law Times (2004): 67
- Blog post titled “Regulating Equity Crowdfunding in India” on the Oxford Business Law Blog, dated 31st July 2016
- “Once the great American dream, now a nightmare”, The Indian Economist, 14th February 2017
- “Where all men are created equal but some are not”, The Statesman, 9th February 2017