Books and Edited Volumes
- Ed., Sircar & Jain, D., Law, Culture and Queer Politics in Neoliberal Times, Volume II, Zubaan publications/ University of Chicago Press, 2018. (Forthcoming, Fall, 2018).
- Ed., Sircar & Jain, D., Law, Culture and Queer Politics in Neoliberal Times, Volume I, Zubaan publications/ University of Chicago Press, March 2017.
- Ed., Jain, D. & Sircar, O., Jindal Global Law Review, JGLR 4.1 on Law, Culture and Queer Politics in Neoliberal Times, Volume I (August, 2012); JGLR 4.1 on Law, Culture and Queer Politics in Neoliberal Times, Volume II (October, 2013).
- Jain, D., Pre-Marital HIV Testing: An Argument Against, Combat Law Publications (December, 2008).
- Jain, D. & Stephens, R., Struggle for Anti-Retroviral Movement in India, Combat Law Publications (December, 2008).
- Co. Ed. Jain, D., Gonsalves, C. & Medhini, L., HIV/AIDS and the Law, Volume I & II, Combat Law Publications (April, 2007).
- Jain, D., Gender Minority Rights in India: Shifting Subjects of State Legibility, Berkeley Journal of Law, Gender and Justice, Volume 33, (Forthcoming: Spring, 2018).
- Jain, D et al., A Battle Half-Won: Transgender Rights from the Supreme Court to the Ground, Socio-Legal Review, Volume14, Issue 1, (Forthcoming: Spring 2018)
- Jain, D., & Tronic, B., Framework for Rights Based Approaches to Healthcare: A Critical Understanding of the National and International Laws, Southwestern Law School’s Journal of International Law, Volume 24, Issue 2. (Forthcoming: Spring, 2018)
- Jain, D. & Sircar, O., Ed. Zumbansen, P., Queering the Transnational:
Notes on An Emerging Politics of Law and Sexuality, Oxford Handbook of Transnational Law, Oxford University Press, 2017 (Forthcoming: Spring 2018)
- Jain, D., & Rhoten, K., Sex Worker’s Rights in India: Perspective, Voices and Narratives From the Margins, Harvard Journal of Law and Gender, Volume 40, Spring 2017
- Jain, D & Tronic, Brian., Implementation of the Public Distribution System: An Empirical Analysis of the Right to Food in an Urban Slum, Journal of Food Law and Policy, Volume 12, Number 1, 2016.
- Jain, D & Rhoten, K., The Heteronormative State and The Right to Health in India, NUJS Law Review Vol. 7 (1), 2015.
- Jain D et al, The Enforcement of India’s Tobacco Control Legislation in the State of Haryana: A Case Study, World Medical & Health Policy, December, 2014.
- Jain, D & Rossario N., Between Cairo to Haryana: How Far Have Reproductive Rights Come After Twenty Years of ICPD, Whittier Law Review (Spring 2014).
- Jain, D., Gene-Patenting and Access to Healthcare In India: Achieving Precision, Houston Journal of International Law Vol. 36 (1) (Winter, 2013).
- Jain, D et al, Legally Invisible, Seminar 65 (January 2014).
- Jain, D. & Rhoten, K., A Comparison of the Legal Rights of Gender Non-Conforming Persons in South Asia, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 48 (52) (December, 2013).
- Jain, D. & Darrow, J., An Exploration of Compulsory Licensing as an Effective Policy Tool, Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine, Vol. 23 (2) (Sept, 2013).
- Jain, D., “Is the National Pharmaceutical Policy, 2012 Cheering The Pharma? Indian Journal of Law and Technology, Vol. 9 (1) (August, 2013).
- Jain, D. & Abeyratne, R., Domestic Violence Legislation in India: The Pitfalls of a Human Rights Approach to Gender Equality, American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy and the Law, Vol. 21 (2) (March, 2013).
- Jain, D., Impact of the Decriminalization of Homosexuality in Delhi: An Empirical Study, Arkansas Journal of Social Change and Public Service (Online, January, 2013).
- Jain, D. & Sircar, O., Editors’ Introduction: Neoliberal Modernities; Ambiguity of Its Discontent Law, Post/Anti-Colonial Disruptions of Queer Imperialism, Law, Culture and Queer Politics In Neoliberal Times, Jindal Global Law Review, Vol. 4. Issue 2/ Part II (November, 2013).
- Jain, D. & Sircar, O., Editors’ Introduction: New Intimacies/ Old Desires: Law, Culture and Queer Politics in Neoliberal Times, Jindal Global Law Review, 4.1, Vol. 4 issue 1/Part 1 (August, 2012).
- Jain, D. & Gupta, P., The Toxic Trade”: The Legal Landscape of Asbestos Regulation in India, Women and Environment International Magazine No 90/91, 25-29 (2012).
- Jain, D. Medhini, L. & Gonsalves, C., Ed. Sammadar, R., Verdict on an HIV Case, State of Justice in India-Issue of Social Justice, Vol. IV, Sage India (June 2009).
- Jain, D. Medhini L. & Gonsalves, C., Ed. Sammadar, R., Gender: HIV and Women, State of Justice in India-Issue of Social Justice, Vol. IV, Sage India (June 2009).
- Jain, D., Women, Property Rights and HIV/AIDS in India, Exchange on HIV/AIDS, Sexuality and Gender, No.3, (January, 2006).
Law Commission of India Reports
- Co-authored Law Commission Report No. 257, Custody and Guardianship Laws in India May, 2015.
Available at: http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/Report%20No.257%20Custody%20Laws.pdf
- Co-authored Law Commission Report No 252, Right of the Hindu Wife to Maintenance: A relook at Section 18 of the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956, January 2015 available athttp://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/on%20Right%20of%20the%20Hindu%20Wife%20to%20Maintenance%20-%20A%20relook%20at%20Section18%20of%20the%20Hindu%20Adoption%20and%20Maintenance%20Act,1956.pdf
- Co-authored Law Commission Report No 261, Need to Regulate Pet Shops and Dog and Aquarium Fish Breeding, August 2015 available at http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/Report261.pdf
- Jain, D et all, Abortion Laws in India: A Review of Court Cases, Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology (CHLET), Research Centre at the Jindal Global Law School of O.P. Jindal Global University (November 2016), available at http://www.jgu.edu.in/public/chlet/pdf/Report-on-Abortion-Laws-in-India.pdf
- Jain, D. & Rozario, N., Voices from the Field: Women’s Access to Contraceptive Services and Information in Haryana, India by Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology, O.P. Jindal Global University in Collaboration with Centre for Reproductive Rights, New York, CHLET Publication (March 2013), available at http://www.jgu.edu.in/public/chlet/pdf/ReportVOICES1.pdf
- Jain, D., Impact of the Naz Foundation Judgment on The Gay, Bisexual and Transgender People in Delhi: An Empirical Investigation Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology (CHLET), Research Centre at the Jindal Global Law School of O.P. Jindal Global University (March, 2012), available at http://www.jgu.edu.in/public/chlet/pdf/Report_ImpactoftheNazFoundationJudgment.pdf
- Family Law I
- Family Law II
- Legal Methods
- Jurisprudence II (Critical Legal Theory)
- Gender and Society
- Law and Sexuality: Exploration through Films
- Health Law and Sexuality: Contemporary Challenges
- Colonial Sexuality and Postcolonial State
- Body Through Philosophy: Reading Foucault
- Law, Desire and Popular Culture
- Transgender, Gender Non-Confirming People and the Law Clinic
- Transwomen and the Criminal Justice System in Delhi Clinic
- Universal Access to Healthcare in Haryana Clinic
- Gender, Difference and the Law Clinic
Visiting Faculty Courses
- Law, Desire and Popular Culture
- Law, Gender and Sexuality in India: Litigation and Advocacy
English, Hindi & Nepalese